In Tylertown, his exclusive home and country listings have resulted favorably to listers and buyers, as well.
After many years of working with financial institutions in getting loans for buyers, he has learned the value of finding the right financing for each purchaser.
Larry Bright is a native of Tylertown. His wife for 40 years was the late Sonja Giordano. They have two children—Brandon Bright and Angela Bright Adcock.
Larry graduated from William Carey College in 1965 with a BS Degree in Business Administration. In January 1966, he began Larry Bright Realty in the Jackson area and maintained offices there for over 20 years.
Larry is a member of the National Board and the Southwest Mississippi Board of Realtors and the Pike County Brokers Association. He is also a member of Tylertown Baptist Church and the Walthall County Chamber of Commerce. He has served on the Board of Directors of the Walthall County Historical Society.
· Served as a director for the Southwest MS Board of Realtors in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
· The 1984 World Olympics (XXIIIrd Olympiad) Los Angeles, California—official organist for the Equestrian Events in Santa Anita Park.
· Pearl Jaycees—was selected as “Outstanding Jaycee of the Year” in 1966.
· Organist for the Tennessee Walking Horse National Celebration for over 20 years. Also inducted into the National Hall of Fame in 2008.
· Organist for New York’s Madison Square Garden Horse Show 1996-97.
Larry Bright, Realtor
Established in 1966